Our Healthy Wardrobe™ henley is made from long staple, combed and ringspun CA Cleaner Cotton for extra softness, durability and a peace of mind in the knowledge of an amercian supply chain and non toxic milling and manufacturing.
Models are 5'4" and 5'6" in small and 5' 7" wearing medium
- Ready to roll 3/4 sleeves
- Six inches of buttoned-down front
- Real mother of pearl buttons
- Eco-soft white: no chlorine, optic whiteners, or toxins added
- Length: Falls 36" from shoulder, an inch longer in back
- Naturally dyed colors indigo, madder red, and charcoal, are made from plants and minerals, and are beautifully imperfect, with color variations intended to represent the unique character of these non-toxic botanicals
- Machine wash cold with like colors
California Cloth Foundry's spa collection is designed to travel, pack, wash & wear lightly.
CCF's apparel is created with our environment, local farmers and the craftspeople in mind; grown to sewn right here in our own backyard!
Local: designed in San Francisco and made from Cleaner Cotton™ grown in California's Central Valley, with milling & manufacturing in the Carolinas
Ecological: 100% colored by nature without fossil fuel dyes, heavy metals, or petrochemicals, no toxins added from the gin to the spinning, knitting, milling and making of this certified Cleaner Cotton™ Henley Coverup.
Economical: 100% grown-to-sewn and fair living-wage made in the USA, environmentally sound and clean products crafted to last for a decade of wearing.